Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Photo Composition: Welcome to Wyoming Signs

Here are three photos I took of the Welcome to Wyoming sign on the border of Colorado and Wyoming via US-85.

The first photo shows the Welcome to Wyoming sign with the Sand Creek Massacre Trail sign centered underneath it.

The second shows the Welcome to Wyoming sign with the Sand Creek Massacre Trail sign to the left.

(Of course both those photos would be better if you could actually read the text of the Sand Creek Massacre Trail sign, but my Galaxy IIIS wasn't up to the task.  I'll go back eventually with my Cybershot and see if I can't do better with it.)

And finally - and the one I use as a backdrop to this blog - there's the Welcome to Wyoming sign angled so that the wind farm on the opposite side of the road can be seen.  Thanks to Wyoming's ever present wind, there are a lot of wind farms here.

Welcome to Wyoming sign

Welcome to Wyoming sign
Welcome to Wyoming and the Wind Farm across the highway
I've left the Comments section enabled. Which photo do you like best?



No comments:

Post a Comment